Standard turnkey application for a retailer
- Ready-made proven solution
- Quick release in 1,5−2 months
- Cheaper than custom development
We create digital solutions for millions of users
Advantages of a standard app
Your mobile application will have:
Your application will also have:
Cost and terms
Average term is from 1,5−2 months
Average cost is from 1 million roubles
Our clients say
- Taking into account the growing demand for digital solutions, we wanted to create not just an application, but a kind of “store in the pocket” that will help customers make purchases. And we did it in close partnership with Friflex.
- "Together with Friflex, we have come a long way from prototype to release and support of the application. The team has integrated into our in-house team and works very hard. The clarity, professionalism of the Friflex team and their desire to complete all tasks helped us achieve our goals, and we have already set new ones for the team.".
- "The team of Friflex performed services for analyzing metrics, preparing a design prototype, developing a design system, ensuring application security, setting up a fault-tolerant server infrastructure, and developing a finished application. The team's decision to use Flutter helped to release applications for iOS and Android quickly."
- "We chose Friflex, guided by their experience in retail and were not mistaken. Experience in application development for the industry is highly important. The team has completed more than one project together, and everyone in it is professional – designers, developers, managers. There is always a feeling that you will get an answer to any question, and an effective solution to any problem".
Our articles on mobile retail
One app for all devices: what is cross-platform development and why it is profitable
Mobile app for an online store: whether it is needed, what functionality, how much it costs
Everything is according to plan: Kanban-services that will help your team not to get lost in tasks and do everything in time
More IT: how the pandemic is forcing retailers to Launch new digital products
Zero- and low-code: services for working with databases and integrations, where you do not need to write code
For websites, online stores and apps: a guide to development services where you do not need to write code
A convenient service or a trap for users? Finding out why super apps are needed
We have come up with the first solution that recognizes chess games from the stream
Find the perfect IT specialist: typical bugs and their solutions
Friflex at conferences
Mobile applications in retail: from design, publishing to development
Packaged mobile app Vs Customized app: which is best retail
Release and support of mobile applications in retail
Mobile retail apps: from an idea to reality. Where to start?
Development of mobile retail: how apps can attract and retain customers
Mobile app for a retailer: how to create, release, and support to a million audience